17,18,19,20,21 JANUARY 2022
Welcome to the #RADIOWEEK
Trends and Technology
Managaging an FM Radio Operation
• Programming strategies to attract younger audiences
• Collaboration — how Radio works with Tik Tok, YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp, VR, AI and other platforms and does this approach grow audiences and revenue
• Business models to sustain FM businesses in a digital world.?
• Strategies for linear Radio broadcasters to transition successfully to an on-demand model
• Can an on-demand strategy succeed if it is being developed inside a linear radio operation?
• Should an on-demand strategy unit be run separately from the linear Radio operation to ensure success??
• How broadcasters are using specific technologies to make radio more relevant, more robust and more appealing. ?
• What enhancements have there been in operations for radio stations over the last three to five years in the context of the rapid advancement of technologies and the global pandemic.
• The future of radio operations and workflow. (Will studios be designed differently in three years? Will radio and audio Broadcasters work in completely new ways in the foreseeable future??
The Cloud/Cybersecurity/?IP Protection
• Why should radio broadcasters move their operations into the cloud? Pros and Cons
• Protecting your operations from online risks
We invite you to a week of discussions online between professionals.
Wish to register?
Wish to be partner?
Day 1 - World audience radio (French only)discover
Day 1 - World audience podcast (French only)discover
Day 2 - National audience radio (French only)discover
Founded in 2014 in Sweden, Acast is an independent platform, pioneer of the open native podcast ecosystem and monetisation specialist. Acast also offers hosting, distribution and consultancy to support creators in developing their audiences and monetisation. The advertising network supports advertisers in their influence strategy and in the development of their relationship with the podcasters' communities. Today, Acast hosts over 35,000 podcasts worldwide and is present in 12 markets.
Fg Concept / Radio Fg
Chief Executive Officer
Senior Vice-President, Head of Global Audio
P1 Media Group
Head IT & Bus. Process Re-engineering
Follow all the news on the first French talking daily news website on radio and digital audio industries.